Our NYC Dog of The Week, May 20-25, 2009


This is Olie, a very friendly leashed Beagle we met this week in Central Park. He was out jogging with his human along the bridal path when Rochester, Winnie and I ran into him. Turns out, Oliver has a thing for French Bulldogs. He has a neighbor Frenchie he plays with in the hallway. Winnie, our Frenchie, was beside herself. They exchanged play bows and sniffs and acted like long-lost soul mates. Congratulations to Olie, the NYC Neighborhood Dogs DOG OF THE WEEK.
Oh, and if you're wondering about that annoying copyright text on all my images, I hate it too, but, I've recently found several of my photos being sold by a stock photo service in the UK and I'm so angry. Adding the copyright to every image is time consuming and annoying. Embedding a watermark (which I'm now attempting to do) is EXPENSIVE (around $500 for 3000 photos to customize and register a watermark). I don't object to someone wanting to use a photo of mine. If I'm not going to publish it or use it as inspiration for a painting, I may ok its limited use. Send me an email and we'll talk (administration at neighborhooddogs dot com).

Comments