Blogging about Neighborhood Dogs of NYC

Welcome to my New York City dog blog--Neighborhood Dogs. Let's put on our rose-colored Doggles and find the good in New York dog life. Meet your neighborhood dogs. Read what they're up to, where they shop, wheret they go for vacation, how they play and live a dog's life responsibly in this wild and wonderful city.

I'll be staying away from controversy. My Doggles are fixed on the positive. And while my position on being a responsible dog owner is clear (I am adament about obeying the leash law and the rules for courtesy off-leash play in our parks), this blog isn't a platform for that issue.

And, while I spent a great part of my life involved in animal rescue, I anticipate blogging only about the happy tails of rescue and adoption. I'm serious about keeping this light.

Right now, I'm working on my website. I'm not a web master, don't know a thing about html. I'm using a template and plodding along. I'm thinking I'll use this blog to provide up-to-date dog tails (news) and photo's from around New York.

If you are involved in the service of dogs (and other pets) in New York (dog walker, pet sitter, groomer, specialty shop, dog trainer, veterinarian, behaviorist, etc.) please get in touch and perhaps I'll blog about you. Retailers get in touch if you have any special sales going on.

Comments