Is this my chance to be a stewardess?

I can hardly believe my eyes. An airline where the planes' passenger seats have been removed and replaced with kennels for dogs and cats. This is an airline dedicated to transporting PETS and just PETS, cats, dogs, and "other pets" (I wonder if there are special goldfish seatbelts). Their current flights are New York to Chicago, New York to Los Angeles, and, Los Angeles to Chicago. I'm not sure I see any return flights so I'm not sure how Los Angeles pets get to NYC. I'm a little surprised Florida isn't on the agenda. Doesn't just about everyone and their pet dog end up in Florida sooner or later?

Even if you're like me (admittedly afraid of flying), you'll enjoy their website: Petairways.com which provides tips for preparing your dog (and cats too) for travel, and, a discount/special offer club for pet items.

We wish them well. Its a terrific idea.

Comments